RAM Computer Memory Upgrade for IBM Other ThinkPad 701C 486DX2/50
Here are guaranteed compatible memory upgrades for your IBM Other ThinkPad 701C 486DX2/50.
Upgrading your IBM Other ThinkPad RAM will allow you to run your system more efficiently and increase your productivity.
Adding memory is the quickest and easiest way to improve the performance of your system and can be done in just a few minutes. Installing the highest capacity memory module in each memory socket will give you the greatest performance improvement.
Our technical support team is ready to help if you have any questions or problems.
|Size||Product Name||Part No||Price||Qty||Order|
Protect Your Investment
Don't forget to pick up a wrist strap.
An electro-static wrist guard is essential when working with electronic components such as RAM and other computer components. When used, a positive skin-to-ground contact is established, preventing remittance of electro-static discharge (ESD) and potentially damaging electronics.
- Kingston Part No: KTM-TP701/16
- Kingston Part No: KTM-TP701/32
- Kingston Part No: KTM-TP701/4
- Kingston Part No: KTM-TP701/8
- Total Memory Slots: 1
- Maximum Memory: 36 or 40
- Standard Memory: 4 or 8
- System Type: Notebook
- Module Type: 60ns
- Form Factor: SODIMM
- ECC: FALSE
- Registered: None
Why buy from ETC?
- Lifetime warranty on all ETC Memory Upgrades
- Free Shipping on all orders over $50 (*see details)
- Unbeatable customer support
- Toll-Free Technical Support
- Selling Memory Since 1986