RAM Computer Memory Upgrade for Apple Power Mac G4 (400 MHz, AGP Graphics)
Here are guaranteed compatible memory upgrades for your Apple Power Mac G4 (400 MHz, AGP Graphics).
Upgrading your Apple Power Mac RAM will allow you to run your system more efficiently and increase your productivity.
Adding memory is the quickest and easiest way to improve the performance of your system and can be done in just a few minutes. Installing the highest capacity memory module in each memory socket will give you the greatest performance improvement.
Our technical support team is ready to help if you have any questions or problems.
- Kingston Part No: KTA-G4/64
- Kingston Part No: KTA-G4/128
- Kingston Part No: KTA-G4/256
- Kingston Part No: KTA-G4/512
- Memory Comments: NOTE : If you have the Yikes model number M7826LL/A your machine will only recognize 256MB modules for a maximum of 1GB memory. (The Yikes machine will have a PCI graphics card)
Look under "System Profile: Production Information: Sales Order
- Total Memory Slots: 4
- Maximum Memory: 1536
- Standard Memory: 64
- System Type: Desktop/Server
- Module Type: PC100
- Module Type: PC133
- Form Factor: DIMM
- ECC: FALSE
- Registered: None
Why buy from ETC?
- Lifetime warranty on all ETC Memory Upgrades
- Free Shipping on all orders over $50 (*see details)
- Unbeatable customer support
- Toll-Free Technical Support
- Selling Memory Since 1986