RAM Computer Memory Upgrade for Compaq HP Vectra 386/16N PC
Here are guaranteed compatible memory upgrades for your Compaq HP Vectra 386/16N PC.
Upgrading your Compaq HP Vectra RAM will allow you to run your system more efficiently and increase your productivity.
Adding memory is the quickest and easiest way to improve the performance of your system and can be done in just a few minutes. Installing the highest capacity memory module in each memory socket will give you the greatest performance improvement.
Our technical support team is ready to help if you have any questions or problems.
- Kingston Part No: KTH386/8
- Kingston Part No: KTH386/2
- Memory Comments: The most memory the system will recognize is 16MB, even though it is physically possible to install more memory. Video Memory: If an HP Ultra VGA board (HP# D2325B) has been installed, a 512KB VRAM kit (D2326A) may be used to expand video memory f
- Total Memory Slots: 8
- Maximum Memory: 16
- Standard Memory: 2
- System Type: Desktop/Server
- Module Type: 60/70ns
- Form Factor: SODIMM
- ECC: FALSE
- Registered: None
Why buy from ETC?
- Lifetime warranty on all ETC Memory Upgrades
- Free Shipping on all orders over $50 (*see details)
- Unbeatable customer support
- Toll-Free Technical Support
- Selling Memory Since 1986