RAM Computer Memory Upgrade for Compaq HP LaserJet 4050
Here are guaranteed compatible memory upgrades for your Compaq HP LaserJet 4050.
Upgrading your Compaq HP LaserJet RAM will allow you to run your system more efficiently and increase your productivity.
Adding memory is the quickest and easiest way to improve the performance of your system and can be done in just a few minutes. Installing the highest capacity memory module in each memory socket will give you the greatest performance improvement.
Our technical support team is ready to help if you have any questions or problems.
|Size||Product Name||Part No||Price||Quantity||Order|
Protect Your InvestmentDon't forget to pick up a wrist strap. An electro-static wrist guard is essential when working with electronic components such as RAM and other computer components. When used, a positive skin-to-ground contact is established, preventing remittance of electro-static discharge (ESD) and potentially damaging electronics.
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4100/8
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ8000/64
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4000/16
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4000/32
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4000/4
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4000/8
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4000E/4
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4000E/8
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4100/16
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4100/32
- Kingston Part No: KTH-LJ4100/64
- Memory Comments: Flash memory is no longer available for this model.
- Total Memory Slots: 3
- Maximum Memory: 200
- Standard Memory: 8
- System Type: Printer
- Module Type: PC100
- Module Type: PC66
- Form Factor: SODIMM
- ECC: FALSE
- Registered: None
Why buy from ETC?
- Lifetime warranty on all ETC Memory Upgrades
- Free Shipping on all orders over $50 (*see details)
- Unbeatable customer support
- Toll-Free Technical Support
- Selling Memory Since 1986