RAM Computer Memory Upgrade for IBM RS/6000 PowerServer POWERstation/R24
Here are guaranteed compatible memory upgrades for your IBM RS/6000 PowerServer POWERstation/R24.
Upgrading your IBM RS/6000 PowerServer RAM will allow you to run your system more efficiently and increase your productivity.
Adding memory is the quickest and easiest way to improve the performance of your system and can be done in just a few minutes. Installing the highest capacity memory module in each memory socket will give you the greatest performance improvement.
Our technical support team is ready to help if you have any questions or problems.
- Kingston Part No: KTM32/RISC
- Kingston Part No: KTM64/RISC
- Kingston Part No: KTM128/RISC
- Kingston Part No: KTM16/RISC
- Kingston Part No: KTM256/RISC
- Memory Comments: The RISC System/6000 POWERstation and POWERserver systems accept memory cards which install in dedicated slots on the system backplane. MEMORY CARDS MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Total Memory Slots: 8
- Maximum Memory: 2048
- Standard Memory: 64
- System Type: Desktop/Server
- Module Type: 60ns
- Form Factor: SIMM
- ECC: FALSE
- ECC: TRUE
- Registered: None
Why buy from ETC?
- Lifetime warranty on all ETC Memory Upgrades
- Free Shipping on all orders over $50 (*see details)
- Unbeatable customer support
- Toll-Free Technical Support
- Selling Memory Since 1986